Sunday, September 30, 2012

Gosh October is here already.  We spent the day tidying up the shed ... preparing for the stuff we have to get done before winter sets in.  Put the garden furniture away, lawnmower, bikes etc.  I do miss my flowers during the winter ... it's so pretty in the snow but it would be adorable to see a red rose or some lilacs etc popping up through the white.  Whilst our weather is turning colder ... my mates back home in Australia are planting their spring bulbs and getting ready for warmer weather.  We had the football grand final over the weekend and that was a nail-biter right till the siren went at the end of the game and it was great to see it live from Australia on our satellite channel.

A couple of pretty tags for you if you are saving the images I add to my blog ...  send me your feedback .. I would love to hear from more of you.  




No comments:

Post a Comment