Thursday, September 20, 2012

I sure do hate computers sometimes when nothing seems to go right.  A new hard drive and lots of fiddling around, moving files, trying to get plug ins to work in my paintshop pro, changing email address around, downloading fixes, researching why this or that won't now work .... urgh!  I wish Microsoft would leave things alone.  When something is working fine and they remove it ... causing havoc with us computer users who then have to try and get programs to accept the changes...  it's a never ending process of updates and alterations.

click on the image to see it larger if you wish to save it...
:-))

1 comment:

  1. I'm a Paint Shop Pro user also. I hate the changes when ever PSP changes versions. Now Corel XI is here and it crashed my computer so many times. I went back to PSP9.

    ReplyDelete