Sunday, September 16, 2012

Whoopee... yeah!!!!!!
Miss Fisher's Murder Mysteries is coming to Knowledge network in October so I'm thrilled about that.  The Aussie show I raved about further down my blog looks great and is already a hit in Oz so I'm really looking forward to an hour of pretty costumes, good acting and storylines, plus lovely interior shots of homes and all the outdoor scenery of my beloved country.  I do miss the ocean so much ... and of course the possums, koalas, kangaroos and wombats.  :-))   Not the snakes though or the tarantulas .. they can keep those ... in fact I'm more scared of the spiders down there than I am scared here of the bears.  I'll take a bear anytime....     I'll be all set this winter now having a decent Aussie show to watch...

No comments:

Post a Comment