Monday, September 10, 2012

Wow!   I might have to buy myself a new Kindle Paperwhite .... I would love one of those. I use my old Kindle every day ... just love reading and its been great but now I'd like the new one with the whiter screen.  I even take it to the doctors surgery whilst I'm waiting for my appointment.  I researched it all today so I'll have to start saving.

I also created a gift certificate at my WhimsyDust Affair Etsy Shoppe today .. for all those ladies who want to give their friends a gift for any occasion. I love receiving gift certificates .. its so much fun deciding what you want and don't have to pay for it ... and its so much better than getting a gift you might not like. 

You can check out the page here if you have somebody special in mind who creates pretty things to sell or just for personal purposes.  It's a great way to surprise someone who you care about.   


No comments:

Post a Comment