Wednesday, October 17, 2012


A birthday greeting to add to your stash...  :-)   I love the colours in this one. Click on the image to see it larger and save it from there.
Surprise this morning to find three little deer in the field at the bottom of our yard.. they were standing there looking and listening to my old Dozer dog who I am pretty sure they remember from last year. They weren't scared of him and I think he was more interested in getting my attention than really bothering with them.  He's such a dear old soul and I love him so much.  He loves it when I take notice and when I go out onto the deck he has to put on a performance to show me he's "doing his job" of barking at everything that moves. 

I watched the 2nd Presidential debate last night .. and hated the format of the show. I'll certainly be glad when the election is over .....  I hope Mitt Romney wins .. I'm so sick and tired of seeing and hearing Obama on tv.  I was stunned the other day when I read that he had actually phoned a radio station so he could go on the air and talk about American Idol.  Maybe he should take a lesson from my sweet Dozer dog .. who does his job ... 




1 comment:

  1. Thank you for such a lovely image. Your work is always so pretty.

    ReplyDelete