Sunday, November 18, 2012

Another weekend gone... gosh they sure do go quickly as we get older. When I was "in my prime" ... :-))  back in Australia I loved Friday and Saturday nights so I could go out to the cricket club dinners or the football dance nights.  Parties afterwards, breakfast for everyone and sleeping in on Sundays before heading off to work again on Monday. Now I don't work and I can nap whenever I want and I have no inkling to do what I did before. I couldn't cope....  lol .... I'm happy in my bed early, propped up with lots of pillows and time to read my Kindle or just watch some of my favourite shows on the telly. I love the English period dramas, or murder mysteries, like Downton Abbey, Midsomer Murders, too many to name.  There is nothing quite like being comfy and happy in one's house ...  and having our pets beside us. 

No comments:

Post a Comment