Thursday, November 22, 2012

Happy Thanksgiving to all who celebrate...   coming from Australia it was a new experience for me to have a Thanksgiving dinner here in Canada.  I don't like turkey though so it probably is not quite the same ....  but I sure do love pecan pie ... in fact all the pies I like...  :-))    

I was checking out my whole blog page just now and wanted to remind you all to go to the bottom and see the globe circling. Your town will blink and that is you looking at my page. All those red dots you see are former visitors to my blog. You can also click on the world and turn it this way or that ...  neat little program ....  I still can't believe how I can come from Australia up to the top of the world and yet the plane still seems to be flying straight ... you'd think it would have to go straight up like a rocket and then curve around the earth.  No wonder people used to think the world was flat.  It's very amazing I think.  

anyway have a great turkey day.... 

No comments:

Post a Comment