Friday, November 9, 2012

I woke up this morning with the dreaded sore throat and the sniffles so I guess I'm getting a cold.  My fault for going outside in my housecoat and nightie in minus 10 degrees last night to take old Dozer dog for his bathroom break.  Weather sure has been colder over the last week or so. 

It was funny this morning to see our resident squirrel going up and down the branches of the tree above his squirrel storage places... (he's got about eight I think ...) hiding away his peanuts and sunflower seeds for the winter which I have been giving him on a regular basis.  This morning he was frantically trying to scare away the birds when he saw me coming with more food ... obviously he thinks its all for him.  With Dozer dog chasing the birds from the ground and staring up into the sky to bark at those ones as well.... and the squirrel doing it from the tree branches ... they would have made a good team ... perhaps going into the bird scaring business.  So funny to watch them both......

A pretty pic for you today.... hope you like it.

1 comment:

  1. Hope you feel better soon. It is no fun when you do not feel well.

    ReplyDelete