Thursday, December 27, 2012

Well Christmas has come and gone... it does that ... very quickly.  Lol.... Now we have lots of snow .. (it's all very pretty and sparkly) .. inspiring my white background this morning.  Santa was kind to me and I had a lovely Christmas dinner with friends and their children, and grand children... dogs too ... everyone ate their share of turkey (except me .. don't like turkey) ...  Got home to find my darling Dozer dog had escaped from the back yard and he was standing behind our Jeep when we pulled into the driveway. Thank goodness he wasn't hurt .. his old back legs are wobbly and I'm so glad he was okay.  I think someone might have had fireworks or something because he's usually a wonderful, good old dog and never tries to get out. 

I am hoping everyone has a wonderful New Year. Best wishes and love to you and your families and friends. 

No comments:

Post a Comment