Sunday, March 3, 2013

The beginning of a brand new week..... how do they manage to come around so quickly.  Is it an age thing where as you get older the days, weeks and years go by faster.   This past weekend I've spent trying to figure out my wonderful new android tablet... I love it completely. Everything is so pretty and easy to access ... now that I've figured out how to wirelessly transfer all my books to it.  I've got about 1200 added so I'll have plenty to read in the summer out on the deck whilst old Dozer dog snoozes in the shade close to his mother.  Me ...  it's always nice to enjoy the birds and just to sit and have lunch or just watch the grass grow as we say back in Australia. 

A pretty image for you in case you are saving them.... hope you like it...

No comments:

Post a Comment