Tuesday, April 30, 2013

 
I've been busy today adding my bear affair paintshop pro tubes to my Etsy shoppe so I hope you go visit ...  here is a little preview of just some of the 116 files ready for you to use in your own creations.   I have had a lot of fun creating these over the years and the real bears of British Columbia were my inspiration.
 
You can click on the image to take you to Etsy ...  there are other previews there as well and more details of course. 
 
It was a snowy day today.. very weird here in the woods when snow came storming down and swirling around for about an hour and piling up on the lawn and trees, fences and everything in its path. It stayed overnight and then melted in the morning thank goodness.  I bet the real bears were wondering if they should go back into hibernation. 
 

 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment