Friday, July 26, 2013

I've been busy today making little birdhouses for my Etsy Shoppe.  I think they are so cute and sweet ... I love having lots of tags and cards on hand.  You might like them too....   here is the link for you .... if you wish to go peek.... 
 
Gosh summer is going by so quickly.  I have been enjoying watching the birds and feeding the squirrels ... we even had a visit from some deer and a fox ... and of course I can sit under the shady tree and talk to my dear sweet Dozer in heaven. I am missing him so much.
 
 

1 comment:

  1. Jana, your birdhouses are so pretty! I came to your blog to see if you have said anything about William being the next King and his son, George next in line.
    I am so hoping that Queen Elizabeth is really going to step down in the next year due to her health and leave her crown to William. This is skipping over Charles for all of the bad choices he has made over the years. I read this in a tabloid, so I am reluctant about making any such statements online...I have been very unhappy thinking that Charles and Camilla would be the next king and queen...
    Love, Joan

    ReplyDelete