Friday, August 16, 2013

I should never start to alter my website page or my blog page. I always think it will be super easy and super quick ... then of course, like all things you think are going to be as they always are... something inevitably goes wrong and you are fiddling around for hours.  Weird things happened this morning with my whimsydust.com webpage... urgh!   Finally I got it figured out with all pretty roses in lovely shades I adore.  Pop over and have a peak .... 
http://www.whimsydust.com   
I somehow now have to use Google Chrome.  Suddenly my internet explorer didn't want to work .. wouldn't allow me to insert images or do my usual things....  Keeping my fingers crossed that I can still submit stuff to my blog here....    The trials and tribulations of the internet ... makes you sometimes want to scream.


No comments:

Post a Comment