Wednesday, September 11, 2013



I've gone all shabby chic at my Etsy shoppe....  :-)
I've loved it ever since I can remember and my home back in Australia was mostly white and filled with all things shabby chic.   I even made a quilt by hand ... big gorgeous one... in the tones of the image above... soft greens, pinks, cream, beige and a darker green.  I should take a photo of it and post it here. I brought it with me from Tasmania when I came to live in Canada.  Took me ages to do with all the fine stitching to make the quilted swirls around the edges and also joining up the pieces.   I can never remember having any pink clothes growing up ... perhaps my mum didn't like it... she never bought me anything in pink... so I'm addicted to it now. Nothing nicer than pink and cream and a soft green.  





No comments:

Post a Comment