Thursday, November 28, 2013

I took a fall this morning on the icy deck ... I couldn't move.... had to try and crawl to the back door so I could thump it with my foot to get hubby to come rescue me.  I hate it when I fall on the ice. Inevitably things get bruised and bashed and my hand immediately swelled up and I did something to the vein in my wrist so over to the doctor I went.  Now I have it all bandaged up and am typing with one hand.  I'm not looking forward to tomorrow when all the aches and pains start happening.  I wonder if these fancy ladies back in the days ... did any walking on the ice or even on the snow. Certainly not dressed like this one.  :-)


1 comment:

  1. Ah wish you good luck with your hand, it is terrible for you. Just a beautiful lady you put whit one hand!
    We have an icy wind in France,
    Love Janny

    ReplyDelete