Sunday, November 17, 2013

oohhh!!!!  It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas....
outside here in the Canadian snow.  We are even on the flight path from the North Pole when Santa makes his worldwide run.  It snowed all day today ... the little deer were in the field foraging for grass hidden beneath the frozen white stuff .. the chickadees were making quick little darting trips to the bird feeder to pick up the peanuts  and the squirrel was trying to scare away the crows that were wanting his peanut butter and sunflower seeds.  I think I'm spoiling them all.    I sat for a while on the snow in the chair I keep in the shed... it's nice to sit in the sunshine and watch the goings on in the yard. It's better than watching television sometimes. All the creatures seem to have their own agendas on how to get the most food in the quickest time.  Bless them all... I sure hope the winter isn't going to be bitter and disastrous for them this year.

I reduced the price of my DVD today ... for about a week... so if you are interested it's cheaper.  Filled with 486 digital collage sheets .....  and the shipping is contained in the price.  So there is no extra for that.
So many lovely images even if I do say so myself.   :-))   Great for all your creations or just to use as they are .


No comments:

Post a Comment