Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Such a kind and generous man. You can always judge a man by how he treats animals. My dad was so soft hearted when it came to all animals. He loved them all so much so I guess that's where I got my love of them from.   These lucky puppies will have a life unlike hundreds if not thousands of them that were doomed to be killed by the Russians before and during the Olympic games.   I sure hope some more have been saved.
~~~~~~~~~~~
For U.S. Olympic athlete Gus Kenworthy, the Olympics are about more than just earning medals for his country. The silver medalist freestyle skier is doing his part to help the numerous stray dogs that populate the streets of Sochi. When Kenworthy came across four puppies and their mother on the streets, he just couldn’t leave them behind. He tweeted a picture of the puppies with the caption “Puppy love is real to puppies.”  


2 comments:

  1. Hi: I love your blog and your template (I bet you designed it) is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your blog and your template is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete