Wednesday, April 23, 2014

I hope the Easter bunny brought you some goodies... he visited me but I only had a small piece of chocolate due to my diabetes.  Darn thing it is.  I'm hating having it.   Seems when I wake up these days I'm aching and just as tired as when I went to bed.  I guess that comes with getting older.   Oh well....  at least the day is wonderfully bright and sunny and no rain.  And we have green grass appearing after the long winter months.  Lots of birds chirping their little heads off and it looks like I need some new bird feeders this year after the deer demolished a couple.

A desktop wallpaper for you today... nice and big for the larger screens and lots of room for all your program icons.  Click to see it larger and save it from there......


1 comment:

  1. Hi there Jana, I'm Lindsey! I have a question regarding your blog. Could you please email me when you have a moment? Thank you so much, looking forward to hearing from you!

    lindseyDOTcaldwellATrecallcenterDOTcom

    ReplyDelete