Saturday, September 27, 2014

  It certainly is Fall around here... our lawn is covered in pretty yellow and caramel coloured leaves and my little squirrel is working so hard to put away the stash of peanuts and sunflower seeds I've given out.  Birds are flocking to the feeders and the beautiful, gorgeous geese have been flying over in their thousands heading south for the winter.  They have such long journeys to make and I always wish them safe travelling, looking skywards and enjoying their honking and chatter as they go.    So I guess snow won't be too far away ... it already feels like it should be here.

Aussie football grand final was exciting ..... watching it live was great. Made me think I was there with all my Australian mates enjoying the drinks, parties and barracking for a great team.   Now today I've had to catch up on some sleep.


No comments:

Post a Comment