Saturday, November 1, 2014

Halloween over for another year.  Not many kids about this time ... so we have left overs which is okay by me.  One little girl .. just like last year... came to the door and said to me Twick or Tweet .. so funny.. they all looked cute and had a good stash of candy in their sacks.   I was glad when it was all over actually and the fireworks had stopped. It seems everyone had pooled their fireworks into one big stash and the noise went on forever.  I always used to hate it when my darling doggies were terrified of the noises.  Some of those screeching rockets frightened me too.  I can only imagine what the animals in the woods thought of it all.    Now its onto Christmas I guess. Decorations will be out in the stores on Monday ........  looking forward to the snow on the trees .. they always look glorious. I love Christmas in the snow.

No comments:

Post a Comment