Tuesday, February 3, 2015

With my leg still being sore from my fall on the ice back in November I think I'm becoming a bear.  Growling of course because of the pain .. but more so because of the snow surrounding us.  I love nothing better than hanging out in my deliciously soft bed and watching the snow fall.  Snuggling down and listening to my audio books and wishing that when I got out of my bed that I would be several pounds lighter like the bears are when they emerge from their sleepy hollows in the spring.  Some of them give birth and don't even know it .. what a surprise that would be to wake up and find some wriggling little ones snuggled up to you.   The snow is piling up and up ... and more is on the way.   Oh well.... back to my bed, with a nice cup of tea and a slice of cheese cake ....  gotta love these little dudes ... they have it right.


1 comment: