Saturday, May 16, 2015

Some cute new visitors to my backyard. A wild mummy duck came to show me her ducklings. Sweet little chirpy things. I sure hope they stay safe as there are a lot of predators in the field.  I love little ducks .. they remind me of boats .. floating along on the surface seemingly at ease but those tiny legs must be paddling like mad.  So wonderful.   Living in the woods is spectacular as I never know what I'm going to come across next.

Our grass is growing so quickly it needs cutting every three days... and the weather is warm .. actually too warm for this time of year .. and already we have forest fires happening down south. I hate hearing about those.  Devastating to wildlife and they consume so many thousands of hectares. Too big to put out.  Breaks my heart.

A birthday card to add to your stash .... family and friends would love receiving this one.



No comments:

Post a Comment