Thursday, July 9, 2015


If you have been reading my blog for years you will know that I love anything to do with Sherlock Holmes or Sir Arthur Conan Doyle... also Jack the Ripper amazes me and I've read just about every book there is about his murders.  I have also read the book created from the letters from  Arthur Conan Doyle to his mother and of those she replied ... correspondence between the two from when he was a little boy sent away to boarding school right up until her death many decades later.  It was enthralling to read their words and it was like a voyage back in time.  Happening at the moment they were writing them to each other.  There have been many Sherlocks during the ages but my favourite now is Benedict Cumberbatch.  Great stories and even better now when you can get them on audio and listen to them in bed.  :-)



No comments:

Post a Comment