Monday, November 16, 2015

Wow ... just returned from a long trip down to Vancouver to see relatives and then east to see more relatives.  Just got home yesterday and today there is heaps of snow and lots of high winds so we picked the right day to travel.  Actually two days ....   I sure don't like those long, highways that seem to go on forever, with trucks and cars zooming past you at unbelievable speeds... very scary ....

I had fun at the Walmart because I don't get to visit one of those at all ... got lots of clothes and pretty things .. now I'm back home to have a "vacation" and rest up.  Our little Peanut Daisy took the long trip all in her stride. Slept most of the way in the car and was totally behaved and loving to all those new people she met along the way.   She too is glad to be back ...   And I didn't buy a single new handbag.   lol .....


No comments:

Post a Comment