Wednesday, February 10, 2016

I thought I might close my blog but then reinvented it a bit and instead I closed my Etsy Shoppe.  I know some of you might still like my DVD .. it's been very popular and I have enjoyed putting it together using all the digital collage sheets I had for sale.  Many, many hours, days, months and years have gone into creating my Etsy shoppe but it is time for a change for me so who knows what I might get up to.  I might learn French .. (again),... did it in school for 3 years but I was very young and not so interested in it then. Now we have French on everything we buy. English on one side and French on the other.  Our Prime Minister here in Canada is French as are most of the people in Montreal. It's such a pretty language....   as is the one below for you.  Please do not upload it to any sharing place.


No comments:

Post a Comment