Saturday, March 5, 2016

      


Don't forget I have my DVD for sale with over 550 digital collage sheets for you to use however you wish.  I get lots of great comments from the ladies (and gents) who buy the images and I'm often surprised at what they do with them.   You can see previews of just some of the available
digital collage sheets on the DVD when you visit my whimsydust website.

 One lady sent me a beautiful photo of six of my prints that she had framed in gorgeous shabby chic off white frames and they looked so pretty on the wall of her lovely room.   Another took a photo of a cake she had made and used an image to decorate the top. Another one told me she had great comments from the tea party she had and where she had made cookies and used icing that was printed on.  She had my beautiful flowers on top of each cookie. Lots of customers want to know if they can use them for decorating their furniture  and others want to print them onto fabric and make quilt blocks.

Others want to use the decorative envelopes to print out and use to send money to their families when its gift giving time.  And then there are the girls who make their lovely pocket mirrors or jewelry. Wow... there are some clever ladies out there.




No comments:

Post a Comment